In this four part series Dr. Bernstein explains why both the so-called Right and the Left both unite under the collectivist banner of racism in their opposition to capitalism, and why the principle of individualism can reverse this trend.
- The Ayn Rand University App is here!
- Free Livestream: Business, Free-Speech, Immigration and the Welfare State in Europe
- Richard Salsman’s “Gold and Liberty” Downloadable For Free at The AIER website
- Statement of Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic High School Junior, Regarding Incident at the Lincoln Memorial
- Amy Peikoff on Free Markets and Values with Tucker Carlson
- Amy Peikoff Takes On Socialist Media Darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- The Saga of Rahaf Mohammed
- Ayn Rand Center Israel Takes The Lead in Ending Military Conscription in Israel
- The Government, Not Capitalism, Was Responsible for the Financial Crisis of 2008-9
- “Fluff” and “Cubbyhole”: Ayn Rand’s Celebration of Christmas