Is it true that 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is real? Where does the 97% figure come from? And if it is true, do they agree on both the severity of and the solution to climate change? New York Times bestselling author Alex Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress, reveals the origins of the “97%” figure and explains how to think more clearly about climate change.
- 14 Years of Leonard Peikoff at the Ford Hall Forum Now Online
- Brian Philips Online Course: The Principles of Property Rights
- New Maria Montessori Education Podcast
- New Website for The Yaron Brook Show
- John Allison: The 2008 Financial Crisis Was Caused By Regulatory Policy
- Did you Enjoy Ayn Rand’s Novel The Fountainhead?
- Video: Yaron Brook’s Passionate Moral Defense of Finance and Banking
- What Do Donald Trump and Bill Clinton Have In Common?
- New Book Analyzes The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict From a Secular Moral Framework
- Crawford and Epstein on “Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress”