Are the police racist? Do they disproportionately shoot African-Americans? Are incidents in places like Ferguson and Baltimore evidence of systemic discrimination? Heather Mac Donald, a scholar at the Manhattan Institute, explains.
- 14 Years of Leonard Peikoff at the Ford Hall Forum Now Online
- Brian Philips Online Course: The Principles of Property Rights
- New Maria Montessori Education Podcast
- New Website for The Yaron Brook Show
- John Allison: The 2008 Financial Crisis Was Caused By Regulatory Policy
- Did you Enjoy Ayn Rand’s Novel The Fountainhead?
- Video: Yaron Brook’s Passionate Moral Defense of Finance and Banking
- What Do Donald Trump and Bill Clinton Have In Common?
- New Book Analyzes The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict From a Secular Moral Framework
- Crawford and Epstein on “Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress”